Choice Laundry Powder ~ Acadian Forest
Yields (depending on load size and level of grime):
- 30 gram - 2 to 6 loads - Sample
- 100 gram - 7 to 21 loads
- 350 gram - 25 to 75 loads
- 1.05 kg - 75 to 225 loads
- 2.27 kg - 160 to 480 loads - Best Value!!!
Here's the scoop:
- Our customers tell us one tablespoon will do a load of diapers, hockey clothes or mechanic's clothes . . . that’s a lot of dirty, stinky, greasy cleaning with meaning that's 100% guaranteed!
- Plus, our customers also tell us they no longer need dryer sheets or fabric softener, and that their clothes come in soft when hung to dry, even outside in winter!
- And to top it all off, Choice Laundry Powder works in all kinds of machines (HE or regular, top or front load), all hardnesses of water, and all temperatures . . . plus, it doesn't fade out darks and colours and rinses out streak-free.
- All this efficiency and money-saving just makes us so content :-)
- So, how much should you use? Anywhere from one teaspoon to two tablespoons, depending on load size and grime . . . one tablespoon, however, will do most loads :-)
- Regular washer: Sprinkle powder into drum whenever you prefer
- High efficiency washer options: 1. Sprinkle on clothes in drum OR 2. Put dry into tray OR 3. Mix with water and pour into tray . . . up to you :-)
- Stain removal: Make paste of small amount of powder and water. Wet fabric and rub paste into stain. Allow fabric to sit for a few hours or until stain is gone (roll up so it will stay wet). Launder as usual. For extra-heavy stain removal (e.g., cuffs/collars) pre-scrub with our Just Plain Soap.
- Hand wash: Mix small amount of powder with water, submerge article completely. Let soak, rinse well and dry as directed. Slow laundry at its best!
Ingredients: Washing soda, borax, and our Just Plain Soap (vegetable shortening, filtered brook water, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil and sodium hydroxide [lye]), Acadian Forest blend of essential oils: balsam, cedarwood, pine and birch