Choice Laundry Powder ~ Combo 'Love-It' 160
Important!! Please help us get your order right :-)
- Pick two or more scents: Unscented, Citrus, Acadian Forest, Lavender, Be Mine
- Tell us how many of each scent you would like
- Examples for single combo: "2 Citrus, 1 Lavender, 1 Be Mine, 1 Acadian Forest" . . . OR . . . "One of each" . . . whatever combo of five bags you prefer :-)
- Ordering more than one combo? For every combo you need a total of five bags. So, if you are ordering two combos indicate what ten bags you want, or if you are ordering 3 combos indicate what 15 bags you want. Have fun choosing!
Yield: Approximately 160-480 loads depending on level of grime.
- 5 pounds / 2.27 kilograms of Choice Laundry Powder
- Measuring scoops
- 1 label and set of instructions for each bag you choose
Here's the scoop:
- Our customers tell us one tablespoon will do a load of diapers, hockey clothes or mechanic's clothes . . . that’s a lot of dirty, stinky, greasy cleaned with meaning that's 100% guaranteed!
- Plus, our customers also tell us they no longer need dryer sheets or fabric softener, and that their clothes come in soft when hung to dry, even outside in winter!
- And to top it all off, Choice Laundry Powder works in all kinds of machines (HE or regular, top or front load), all hardnesses of water, and all temperatures . . . plus, it doesn't fade out darks and colours and rinses out streak-free.
- All this efficiency and money-saving just makes us so content :-)
- So, how much should you use? Anywhere from one teaspoon to two tablespoons, depending on load size and grime . . . one tablespoon, however, will do most loads :-)
- Regular washer: Sprinkle powder into drum whenever you prefer
- High efficiency washer options: 1. Sprinkle on clothes in drum OR 2. Put dry into tray OR 3. Mix with water and pour into tray . . . up to you :-)
- Stain removal: Make paste of small amount of powder and water. Wet fabric and rub paste into stain. Allow fabric to sit for a few hours or until stain is gone (roll up so it will stay wet). Launder as usual. For extra-heavy stain removal (e.g., cuffs/collars) pre-scrub with our Just Plain Soap.
- Hand wash: Mix small amount of powder with water, submerge article completely. Let soak, rinse well and dry as directed. Slow laundry at its best!
Ingredients: Washing soda, borax, and our Just Plain Soap (vegetable shortening, filtered brook water, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil and sodium hydroxide [lye]) and essential oils as listed below (whichever apply to your selection):
- Citrus - lemon and orange essential oils
- Acadian Forest - balsam, cedarwood, pine and birch essential oils
- Lavender - lavender essential oil
- Be Mine - patchouli, bergamot, geranium and orange essential oils